Art for the Everyday
What's New - June
- I have made a new web site that is specifically for clothing and accessories Natural Icon Designs & Apparel
- I have been trying to do something with my yard. What a mess! I have neglected it for several years now and it has become quite wild. Consistent effort is very slowly making some changes in the jungle that is my front flower bed. I planted one tiny Anemone many years ago and it has turned into a forest. Le sigh.
- I have a Beakerhead workshop coming up in September! Click here for details and to sign up.
- I had two pieces in the Leighton Art Centre's 16th Annual Member's Show which just wrapped up. The Leighton Art Centre is well worth the drive. The art is always inspiring, the building itself is cozy and inviting, the view is spectacular and the drive is very pretty, especially when the leaves are turning.
- I have work appearing in issue #38 of Uppercase magazine!
- I have two pieces in the Connections 2018 show at the Ruberto Ostberg Gallery opening June 15th which is exciting. I've been slowly actually showing work in public the past little while.
- I may have a garage sale. I may one day park my car in the garage. I may have my fingers crossed.
- I'll have a tent at the next Inglewood Night Market in July